Call Center Consumer Banking S3
Company: Axelon Services Corporation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Title: Call Center Consumer Banking S3
Location: Riverside, RI 02915 (ON-SITE)
- 1. Receives customer calls including answering phone, greeting
customers, and displaying an upbeat and helpful demeanor in order
to create a positive first impression.
- 2. Verifies customer identity including asking customers to
provide personal information and comparing that information to data
stored in the computer system in order to ensure confidentiality
and legal compliance.
- 3. Listens to customers including letting the customers fully
explain issues, asking questions for clarification, maintaining
composure with upset customers, and conveying a sense of empathy in
order to fully understand the customer's issue.
- 4. Adapts communication to customers by altering rate of
speech*** inflection, tone, and content in order to facilitate
customer understanding, retention, and comfort.
- 5. Explains policies and products to customers including
answering questions, helping customers understand product features,
helping customers with online banking processes, and general bank
services in order to educate and support customers.
- 6. Researches customer issues including reviewing customer
relationship, exploring transaction history, performing searches
(e.g., dollar amounts, dates), and gathering additional information
from bank documentation and resources in order to identify the
source of the problem for resolution.
- 7. Determines solutions to customer problems including
determining possible courses of action, determining the most
appropriate solution in the interest of the customer and bank,
presenting the solution to the customers, and fostering acceptance
of the solution in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- 8. Solves problems including taking action on fee rebates,
activating cards, replacing cards, ordering checks, updating
customer information, executing stop payments, taking applications
for overdraft protection, etc., in order to immediately address
- 9. Documents customer interactions including typing in details
of customer calls, updating customer profiles, documenting customer
satisfaction, making calendar reminders to follow up on issues, and
inputting notes for other specialists to use in future dealings
with customers in order to maintain compliance and facilitate
better customer relations.
- 10. Refers customers to other specialists including identifying
when another specialist (e.g. fraud department, supervisor, etc.)
is required to help the customer in order to most quickly and
efficiently provide customer service.
- 11. Operates technology including phone systems and computer
systems, knowing where to find information in the computer, reading
email and using calendar functions in Outlook, resetting customer
passwords and information, and entering and retrieving data in all
bank systems in order to quickly and accurately help
- 12. Multitasks including simultaneously talking with customers
about problems, developing personal rapport with customers,
researching customer issues, resolving customer issues, and
identifying sales opportunities in order to provide high quality
service in minimal time.
- 13. Learns new information in both training sessions and via
updates while on the job including changes to rates, products,
services, policies, and procedures in order to perform within
current regulations and provide accurate information to
- 14. Sells products including reviewing customer relationships
for potential needs, determining most appropriate products to for
customers, explaining rates and product benefits, referring to
computer prompts on suggestive selling, and determining appropriate
situations to suggest products in order to deepen customer
relationship with bank.
Keywords: Axelon Services Corporation, West Hartford , Call Center Consumer Banking S3, Accounting, Auditing , Riverside, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!